Oil cooled earthing transformers are available in single phase and three phase. Single phase earthing transformers are used between the system neutral and earth. Three phase earthing transformers are used where there is no neutral available and can be supplied with an auxiliary winding for supply of power to other circuits.
TMC oil cooled transformers can be supplied with fans and pumps to increase the rated capacity (kVA). Forced directed oil circulation and/or forced air cooling of radiators permits a continuous power increase of up to 25% above the rated capacity. Fans can be used to economically provide extra capacity for overload conditions such as cyclic load peaks and traction loads.
Information Required with Enquiry:
- Rated power (continuous load)
- Short time load (in Amps for period of time in seconds)
- Number of phases
- Operating frequency
- Connection symbol (Vector group)
- Ambient conditions
- Design standard
- Enclosure protection rating
- Temperature sensing equipment
- Current sensing equipment (CT’s).